BEST 10 DATA SCIENCE STARTUPS With very limited use in the business world before 2012, reliance on data science has grown exponentially. According to Crunchbase, there are 9k + data science startups and companies today. Here are the top data science startups that aim to be the best in 2022.
BEST 10 DATA SCIENCE STARTUPS
1. Algorithmia-Algorithmia specializes in machine learning operations (MLOps) and helps users deliver ML models into production with enterprise-grade security and governance. Algorithmia automates ML deployments, provides tooling flexibility, enables collaboration between operations and development, BEST 10 DATA SCIENCE STARTUPS, and leverages existing SDLC and CI / CD methods. To date, more than 110,000 engineers and data scientists have used Algorithmia’s platform, including the United Nations, government intelligence agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
2. Avora – Avora is notable for its advanced analytics platform, which makes in-depth data analysis as easy as searching the web. The company’s unique technology hides complexity, empowering non-technical users to easily run and share their reports. Avora uses ML to streamline business decision-making by eliminating the limitations of existing analytics, reducing data preparation and discovery time by 50-80%, and speeding up insights. ۔ Headquartered in London with offices in New York and Romania, Avora helps accelerate decision-making and production capacity for consumers in various industries and markets including retail, financial services, Advertising entertainment media & supply chain
3. Cognito AI – Cognino AI is a London-based startup specializing in research-led A.I. Explained A.I. with deep expertise in self-learning. They are noted for helping their clients accelerate data preparation to gain insights from large sets of unstructured data to support strategic decisions through real learning A.I.BEST 10 DATA SCIENCE STARTUPS
4. Data & – A Tel Aviv-based startup that provides a software platform for agile machine learning development, Databank was founded in 2018 by Evgeny Shulman, Joshua Benamram, and Victor Shafran. Data engineering teams are responsible for managing a wide range of powerful tools but lack the utilities they need to ensure their operations are running smoothly. Data fills this gap with a solution that enables teams to gain a global perspective on the flow of their data, ensures the successful completion of pipelines, and monitors resource usage and costs. does. Databank fits locally into the latest data stack, which seamlessly plugs into tools such as Apache Airflow, Spark, Kubernetes, and various ML offerings from major cloud providers.
4.Exceed.ai – What makes Exceed.ai remarkable is how their AI-powered sales assistant platform automatically communicates leads to leads and enables sales and marketing teams. That is, they should be able to scale their critical engagement and competency efforts accordingly. Exceed.ai follows each lead and quickly enables them through two-way, automated communication with prospects using natural language over chat and email. Sales representatives are freed from making mistakes over and over again, allowing them to focus on potentially generating activities such as phone calls and demos with potential customers.
6. Indico – Indico is a Boston-based startup that specializes in tackling the daunting challenge of how businesses rely on unstructured content but lack the framework, systems, and tools to manage it effectively. ۔ Indico provides an enterprise-ready AI platform that manages non-structured content while streamlining and automating back-office tasks. India is notable for its track record of helping organizations automate manual, labor-intensive, document-based workflows. Its breakthrough in addressing these challenges is an approach called transfer learning, which allows users to train machine learning models that order less data than is required by traditional principle techniques. Goes Indico enables enterprises to deploy AI more efficiently to meet the challenges of unstructured content, eliminating many of the common barriers to adopting AI and ML.
7. Netra – Netra is a Boston-based startup that started as part of MIT CSAIL research and today has several ongoing and pending patents on its technology. Netra is notable for its state-of-the-art video imaging scanning and interpretation of text metadata, which ensures the safety and contextual awareness. Netra’s patented AI technology analyzes videos in real-time for contextual reference to insecure content, including DeepFax and potential cyber security threats.
8. Particle – Particle is an end-to-end IoT platform that integrates software that provides a wide range of AI, hardware, and connectivity organizations, from startups to enterprises, with which framework They need to successfully launch IoT systems and networks. Particle users include Jacuzzi, Continental Tires, Watsco, Shifted Energy, Anderson EV, Opti, and others. It is sponsored by Particle Ventures and has offices in San Francisco, Shenzhen, Las Vegas, Manipolis, and Boston. The particle developer community today includes more than 200,000 developers and engineers in more than 170 countries.
9. Resurface Labs – Provides a user-friendly perspective on Resurface APIs that help democratize big data insights. Using AI-based techniques combined with their unique analytics techniques, Resurface transforms every API call into a sustainable transaction to speed up troubleshooting, restore revenue and improve CX. Resurface is gaining traction in pre-production testing and Q.A., DevOps troubleshooting and root cause analysis, and today real user data for data science in Dave Ops organizations.
10.RideVision – RideVision was founded in 2018 by motorcycle enthusiasts Uri Lavi and Lior Cohen. The company is revolutionizing the motorcycle safety industry by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence and image recognition technology, ultimately providing riders with a wider awareness of their surroundings, preventing collisions. And enabling bikers to ride with full confidence that they are safe. BEST 10 DATA SCIENCE STARTUPS RideVision’s latest round was the US $ 7 million in November last year, raising its total funding to the US $ 10 million in addition to its partnership with Continental AG.